Get a FREE QUOTE For a Professionally written will
Will Writing In A Few Easy Steps:
- Save Time: Fixed fee will writing service
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately
- Appoint someone you trust to handle your affairs in the future
- Ensures your wishes are carried out after death
- Protects loved ones in the event of incapacity
- Expert guidance to help maintain your legal will in the future
- Get a free no obligation consultation from leading experts
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We work with a panel of solicitors and will writing companies who cover the whole of the country so we can be sure to match you with a local will writing company or solicitor.
Yes, you can make a will online and there are services online that do this but, we believe the value of dealing with a human who specialises in will writing allows them to use their expertise to provide you with the best advice and help you create your will.
We are an online service which matches you with local will writing companies.
A single will is whereby you take out a will for yourself and a mirror will is for you and a partner.
Yes, our panel of partners can help you make a will.
No, we are an online site which helps partner you with local solicitors and local estate planners who specialise in estate planning.
The cost of writing a will depends on numerous factors dependant on your circumstances.